Geotas holds Third Party Certification for its Integrated Management System, which is dedicated to ensuring quality, health, safety and environmental standards are identified, maintained and continually improved.
The Geotas Integrated Management System provides the platform for the successful operation of the business, and gives confidence to all of our interested parties, that how we operate will ensure positive outcomes for our people, our owners, our clients, and our partners.
Geotas provides a wide range of civil products and services to the Tasmanian market. We strive to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of top-quality products and service, foster a culture of safety in the workplace, for staff, customers, and sub-contractors, and recognize our duty to protect and enhance the environment.
Geotas has adopted, and implemented, an Integrated Management System (IMS) that complies with the ISO Standards 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and 45001:2018. This will ensure that the business plans for, manages, measures, and implements systems that will lead to continual improvement in the areas of quality, health and safety, and environment.
Work Health & Safety
Geotas has a zero-harm policy and places the highest priority on ensuring that all employees, sub-contractors, and their staff, can successfully complete their tasks without any injury, or adverse health outcomes. All other business objectives are secondary to this. Everyone involved in the business is encouraged to share the commitment to strive for a safe working environment, for staff and the community at large, using site risk analysis, safe work methods, and an understanding of WHS legal compliance requirements.
Geotas is committed to providing our customers with the best quality/value outcomes possible, so that we consistently become the first choice for products, service, and advice. We aim for high level customer satisfaction, high customer retention, and on-time delivery.
Geotas is committed to zero environmental harm with all activities. We are also committed to the selection of products that maximise the use of recycled ingredients or are best for minimising global warming.
Our combined Objectives will be achieved by:
- Ensuring that people have the competencies, licenses, skills, qualifications, and experience required for the task.
- Provide all necessary training, safety equipment, and resources.
- Create a team/partnership environment where everyone adopts the culture of risk management and understands the mutual benefits of meeting these objectives.
- Implementing hazard/risk identification and management processes.
- Placing a high priority on the physical, and mental health of all staff
- Early adoption of technology that aids these objectives.
- Commitment and understanding and training in the operation and implementation of our management system.
- Continually improve performance in health, safety, quality, and environment by adopting a “plan do check act” approach, which means realistic measurable objectives, collection of feedback and information from audits etc. review of outcomes, and effective responses to drive improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and statutory requirements.